Inspection & Testing
Protecting your people, facilities, and assets from fire is a fundamental responsibility of any business. Completing regularly scheduled inspections and testing of your fire protection systems is an important segment of any overall fire protection program. A Preventative Maintenance Program will cost effectively maintain the integrity of your systems, while also meeting the requirements mandated by national, state, and local fire agencies, including insurance providers. Consolidated Fire Protection provides customized plans to fit the needs of your facilities and beyond with the following advantages:
Preventative Maintenance Plans with CFP
- One Point of Contact – dedicated account representative to handle your portfolio
- Customer Portal – customized for your operational needs
- Customized Reporting – site specific information organized for you to understand
- 24 hour / 365 Days / 7 days a week – we are not a call center!
- IVR Reporting – real time surveillance at your fingertips
- All work completed per NFPA code requirements
- National coverage or Regional if requested
Service & Repair
NO EMERGENCY HAPPENS WHEN YOU EXPECT IT
We pride ourselves on excellent communication and always being available when you need us most. Our family of companies and qualified partners have unparalleled resources to service or repair any Fire and Life Safety system required, even during emergencies.
When repairs are necessary we are here to help. We can provide unbiased recommendations that meet operational needs, that get you up an running quickly. Our main goal is to protect your people and facilities without the need to commit to a service provider that only offers proprietary equipment and operating software. In short, you get quality service and repairs at an affordable price.
For maximum fire protection, inquire about our Fire Watch Guards service and fortify your business through and through. We’ll keep you safe from business shutdowns and fines, and we’ll remain on site in instances which your fire alarm is broken.