Fast Guard Service is currently seeking Security Guards.
- On-Call (as needed)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State.
- Must have valid security license as required by the State (if applicable).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results.
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references and employment verification’s
- Security Guards
- Project Location(s):
- Job Type:
- Security Guard
- High-School Diploma/ GED
- Not specified
Please follow and like us: